Table of Contents
Asexual Reproduction Questions with Answer for NEET Free Pdf
NEET UG Biology and BSC botany and MSC botany to cover the Asexual reproduction and Reproduction in Organisms or asexual in flowering plants MCQs with answers available in free Pdf for download and the 11th botany guide pdf download from here full of free. The MCQ Questions for NEET Biology with answers have been prepared as per the latest 2021 NEET Biology syllabus, books and examination pattern by our live learns team. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank
1. Which of the vegetative plants show Vegetative propagation?
2. Which of the following is reproduced by multiple fission?
3. Vegetative propagation is observed in:
4. When one cell divides to produce many cells, then the division is known as:
B. Binary fission
C. Multiple fission
Ans: multiple fission
5. In which organisms, does reproduction take place through binary fission?
A. Hydra, planaria
B. Hydra, amoeba
C. Amoeba, paramecium
D. Mucor, yeast
Ans: amoeba, paramecium
6. Which structure changes during binary fission?
B. Nuclear membrane
D. Cell membrane
7. Which organism reproduces through fragmentation?
A. Volvox, sea anemone
B. Spirogyra, sea anemone
C. Amoeba, sea anemone
D. Paramecium, sea anemone
Ans: spirogyra, sea anemone
8. Which of the following are asexual modes of reproduction in multicellular organisms?
A. Regeneration, budding
B. Binary fission, regeneration
C. Regeneration, fission
D. Multiple fission, budding
Ans: regeneration, budding
9. The flower having both male and female reproductive organs is called__________
10. Cutting is used to grow a new plant of______