Bapi Lahiri set a world record by composing 160 songs a year
Mumbai: Legendary Bollywood music director and singer Bapi Lahiri has died at the age of 69. Bapi Da was a great artist. Cinematographers still sing songs composed by him. A few years back, Bapi Da shared a lot of fun and unknown facts about his life on Kapil Sharma Show with his fans.
- Wildlife Preservation || Tree Conservation || Forest Protection
- Essay On Computer In English
- Blessings of Science || Science in The Service of Man
Bapi Da said he started learning tabla from the age of three. He started composing songs at the age of 11 and fled Kolkata to Mumbai at the age of 18 due to his interest in film. Director Shomu Mukherjee first gave her the opportunity to be a musician in the film “Nanha Shikari”. Since then, Bapi has made a name for himself in the music industry and has earned a reputation as one of the leading music directors in Bollywood for the next four years.
- Way To Earn Money Online
- India Of My Dreams In 2047
- Mental Health || Do you really know about mental health
He composed more than 5,000 songs. There is also a world record in his name. On the 14th, he recorded 160 songs from 33 films. For this reason his name was included in the Guinness Book of World Records Bapi Dank was a goldsmith. But on the Kapil Sharma show, he had another interesting story about himself. He was also wearing a “bracelet” or bracelet brought from the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Her mother wore it hard after the film ‘Jakhmi’ was a hit Despite being Bengali, Bapi wore this tight because he felt very lucky to wear it. Bapi Da never removed the gold jewelry from her body.
Do You Know
- What is Bitcoin? How Bitcoin works and why is it so popular?
- RPA: A Revolution in Business Process Automation | Robotic Process Automation
- What is Blockchain Technology Briefly Explain how it works and How it is Popular?
Bapi Da shared another memoir, saying that pop icon Michael Jackson was also a fan of his music. Once when Bapi met Michael Jackson at an event, Michael praised Bapi after seeing Lord Ganesha’s locket around his neck. Bapi then told him that he had composed a song for the disco dance. Then Michael said that he liked his song “Jimmy Jimmy.”