so, here are the main organism oriented branches in zoology
ORGANISM ORIENTED BRANCHES
These branches deal about a particular group of animals.
1. Protozoology. It is the study of Protozoans.
2. Helminthology. Study of Helminthes is known as helminthology.
3. Entomology. It is the study of all types of Insects.
4. Carcinology. Study of Crustaceans, a type of arthropod, is known as carcinology.
5. Malacology. It is the study of Molluscs which are found on land and in water.
6. Ichthyology. It is the study of different types of Fishes.
7. Herpetology. It is the study of Reptiles
8. Ophiology. Study of Snakes is called as ophiology.
9. Ornithology. Study of both flying and non-flying birds is called as ornithology.
10. Mammology, Study of mammals is called as mammology.
11. Acarology. Ticks and Mites are studied under the branch of zoology, called acarology.
12. conchology. Study of Shells of molluscs is known as conchology.
13. Parazoology. Study of sponges
14. Parasitology. Study of parasites
15. Bacteriology. Study o bacteria
16. Virology. Study of viruses
17, Nematology. Study of nematodes (round wormns)
18. Cnidology. Study of coelenterates
19. Microbiology. Study of microscopic organisms
20. Saurology. Study of lizards.
21. Parazoology. Study of sponges.
22. Cetology. Study of whales.