Chemical Kinetics MCQ Integrated Rate Equations
These Chemical Kinetics Questions and Answers PDF are prepared by our Livelearns team for NEET and JEE Mains. These Chemical Kinetics NEET Questions are based on the chapter on Chemistry Chemical Kinetics Preparation of these questions has been taken from various books including NCERT, Previous year’s question papers, and model papers. So these Chemical Kinetics JEE Questions cover all the class 12 subject chemistry topics of Chemical Kinetics, These MCQs are very helpful in your preparation for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-UG (NEET) and JEE mains. We have provided these questions in PDF format which you can Download by clicking the link as provide below. These Chemical Kinetics JEE Mains Questions PDF are absolutely FREE for you from Livelearns Team.
CHEMICAL KINETICS Questions and Answers PDF
- Chemical Kinetics Questions And Answers PDF
Chemical Kinetics All Topics Are Cover Click One By One To Read Everythings
- What is the unit of rate constant for first order reaction?
Ans. Sec or minute
- What is activated complex?
Ans. It is the unstable transition state of the reactant with highest energy equal to threshold energy.
- What is zero order reaction ?
Ans. The reaction in which rate of reaction is independent of concentration of the reactant is called as
zero order reaction.
e.g. H2 +Cl 2HC1
- What is the order of the reaction given below? 2N2O5→ 2N2O4 +0
Ans. It is a Ist order reaction.
- Give an example of 1st order reaction
Ans. PCI, PCI, + ClL
Experimentally found, Rate K [PCi]
So order of reaction=1
Rate of reaction is directly proportional to 1st power
of the concentration of reactant.
- Write the integrated rate equation for 1st order reaction.
Where K = rate constant of the reaction.
a initial amount of reactant.
x amount decomposed in time ‘t
- If the rate constant of a reaction is same as the rate of reaction at any concentration of reactant, what is the order of reaction ?
Ans. Zero order reaction
- Give an example of fractional order reaction
Ans. CH,CHO CH, +CO Rate K[CH,CHO order of the above reaction = 1.5
- For a reaction half life period is independent of initial concentration of reactant. What is the order of reaction 2
Ans. First order reaction
- Rate constant of a reaction depends upon.
1 thought on “Chemical Kinetics MCQ”