Do cabbage fish farming and be profitable
Farmers can earn a good living by cultivating fish inside the cage l Fish farming within the cage is a business that can earn more at a lower cost. Fish farming is practiced in all states of India. In India, 70% of people eat fish
Demand for this specialty has grown significantly, not just in India but all over the world. The main reason for the increase in demand is the taste of the fish and the nutrients in it, the different proteins and vitamins.
What is fish farming in cages:
The process of fish farming in cages is called cage fishing. To make the fish cage, it is 2.5 meters long, 2.5 meters wide and 2 meters high. In this box, the fish are released.
Benefits of cage fishing:
- Fish develop well.
- In a few days, the fish will grow.
- “It simply came to our notice then.
- Fish are kept in two types of cages. First, the cage is fixed in one place and the other is floating in the water.
- The water needs to be 5 meters deep to form a stable cage.
- To create a floating cage, the water needs to be more than 5 meters deep.
- Water needs to be rich in oxygen.
- The cage should be 10 feet deep in the water.
There are benefits to cabbage fish farming, as well as a viable option for rice farmers. Farmers can fish in the paddy fields. This is called fish-rice farming. In this type of field, rice farming is also done. “It simply came to our notice then. Cultivation of these fish also has no adverse effects on rice production. Cultivating fish in the paddy fields also relieves various diseases that occur in the paddy fields.