DRDO brings scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students! Learn how to reap the benefits
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) brought in scholarships. DRDO has announced a $ 1,600 scholarship to encourage girls to study. DRDO has launched a scholarship scheme for undergraduate and graduate students. The scholarship is expected to be awarded through the Aeronautics Research and Development Board. To take advantage of this …
- Undergraduate students in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation, Aircraft Engineering, Space Engineering and Rocketry can apply for first-year students with a BA / ME, B.Tech / M.Tech or BSC / M.Sc.
- Students must study at any government / autonomous / UGC or AICTE approved college. In addition, you must be an Indian citizen.
- A total of 20 scholarships will be awarded for undergraduates and a total of 30 scholarships for undergraduate students.
- Undergraduates will receive scholarships of up to Rs 120,000 per annum and postgraduate students will receive scholarships of up to Rs 1,6,000 per annum.
- Launch POCO M4 Pro 5G Smartphone In India
- Hibiscus Flower Will Make You Rich, Do It In Hibiscus Flowers This Way Your Luck Will Change Overnight
- What Is The Difference Between A Village And A Town? Where To Find The Happiest In Life
- Undergraduate students who have a minimum of 90 per cent marks in graduation and have a valid gate score can apply for the scholarship.
- Online applications can be submitted on the RSB’s official website.
- The required certificate and grade card must be submitted at the time of application.
- Students can visit the RAC’s official website (https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0) for more information before applying.