Evolution NEET Questions and Answers For NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER
This Evolution NEET questions are the most important part of NEET Exam 2021 as it contains total 25 marks and carry good weightage. Here we the team livelearns have discussed the total evolution NEET question which gives you a complete idea about type of questions that will be asked in evolution NEET exam. So just prepare evolution NEET questions and make sure, you qualify NEET exam in your 1st attempt. Evolutions
- Who was the author of the book, The origin of species” ?
- Life had its origin by:
(a) Special creation
(b) Spontaneous generation
(d) Chemical Evolution.
- Who proposed the theory of Abiotic origin of life ?
- “Origin of Species” was written in the year:
(b) 1859 loviue or
- According to Neo-Darwinian theory, which one of the following is responsible for origin of new species ?
(b) Use and disuse
(d) Mutations together with natural selection.
- For natural selection the important factor is:
(b) Special creation
- Lamarckian Principles were first published in a book entitled:
(b) Origin of species
(c) Philosophic Zoologique
(d) Systema naturae.
- Theory of recapitulation or “Biogenetic Law was proposed by :
(b) C. Darwin
(a) J.B. Lamarck
(c) S.L. Miller
(d) E. Haeckel.
- Germplasm theory was given by
(d) Hugo de Vries.
- Hugo de Vries proposed mutation theory of evolution working on:
(a) Pisum sativum
(b) Drosophila melanogaster
(c) Oenothera lamarckiana
(d) Althea rosea.
- Which one is not a vestigeal organ in man ?
(a) Vermiform appendix
(b) Plica semilunaris
- Homologous structures have….
(a) Similar origin but similar or dissimilar functions.
(b) Dissimilar origin but similar function
(c)Similar origin but dissimilar funco
(d) Dissimilar origin and dissimilar function.
- The meaning or the word evolution in biological sciences means that :
(b) Man descended from Apes
(a) Life began in sea
(c) Living things constantly chango
(d) Fossils are the remains of old organisms.
- The “use and disuse principle of evolution was proposed by
(a) Hugo de Vries
- Which one ilustrates palaeontological evidences in favour of organic evolution:
(a) Duck bill platypus
(b) Peppered moth
(d) Darwin’s finches.
- According to one of the most accepted theory, the atmosphere before any life originated consisted of water vapour, hydrogen, ammonia and:
(d) Carbon dioxide.
- The present girafe has a long neck as compared to its ancestors. It could be due to:
(a) Natural selection
(d) Inheritance of acquired character
- Evidences have indicated that life originated in one of the following eras:
- For evolutionary success a mutation must occur in:
(6) Somatic RNA
(d) Somatic DNA.
- Organic evolution took place….
(b) 100 million years ago
(a) 50 million years ago
(d)is even now taking place.
(c)200 million years ago