Table of Contents
General knowledge 2022
These General knowledge 2022VQuestions are really help to crack your upcoming interview Here we discuss the all new g.k questions in English with answers 2021 or 2022 So students can check these Questions easily India g.k questions in English with answers 2021 These Questions are created by Our Team Live Learns
Answer to question 42 on the impossible quiz
1. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert”?
2. How many days are there in a week?
Ans. 7 days
3. How many hours are there in a day?
Ans. 24 hours
4. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
Ans. 26 letters
5. Rainbow consist of how many colours?
Ans. 7 colours
6. How many days are there in a year?
Ans. 365 days (not a leap year)
7. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Ans. 60 minutes
8. How many seconds are there in a minute?
Ans. 60 seconds
9. How many seconds make one hour?
Ans. 3600 seconds
10. Baby frog is known as…….
11. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
Ans. 21 Consonants
12. How many vowels are there in the English alphabet and name them?
Ans. 5 vowels namely a, e, i, o, and u.
13. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
Ans. The Lion is known as the king of the jungle.
14. Name the National bird of India?
Ans. The Peacock
15. Name the National animal of India?
16. What is the National Anthem of India?
Ans. The National Anthem of India is Jana Gana Mana.
17. Name the national flower of India?
Ans. Lotus flower
18. Name the National fruit of India?
19. What is the National song of India?
Ans. Vande Mataram
20. Who designed the National Flag of India?
Ans. The flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya.
21. Name the National game of India?
22. Name the National tree of India?
Ans. Banyan tree
23. Name the National river of India?
24. Name the National Reptile of India?
Ans. King Cobra
25. What is the capital of India?
Ans. New Delhi
26. Name the biggest continent in the world?
27. How many continents are there in the world?
Ans. 7 continents
28. Name the primary colours?
Ans. Red, Yellow, and Blue
29. Which is the smallest month of the year?
30. Name the house made of ice?
31. Which colour symbolises peace?
32. Name the largest mammal?
Ans. Blue Whale
33. Sun rises in the…..
34. How many sides are there in a triangle?
35. Name the largest planet of our Solar System?
36. Name the place known as the Roof of the World?
37. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
38. Who is the first woman prime minister of India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
39. Who is the first citizen of India?
Ans. The President of India
40. How many states are there in India?
Ans. 28 states
41. How many Union Territories are there in India?
Ans. 8 Union Territories
42. How many years are there in one Millenium?
Ans. 1,000 years
43. Name the first man to walk on the Moon?
Ans. Neil Armstrong
44. Name the Oceans of the World?
Ans. The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and the Southern (Antarctic) oceans.
45. Name the densest jungle in the world?
Ans. The Amazon rainforest
46. Which festival is called the festival of colours?
47. What is the Isosceles triangle?
Ans. A triangle in which two sides have the same length or two sides are equal.
48. What type of gas is absorbed by plants?
Ans. Carbon Dioxide
49. How many days a February month have in the leap year?
Ans. 29 days
50. Name the longest river on the Earth?
51. Name the smallest continent?
52. Which is the principal source of energy for the Earth?
53. Anti-clockwise is it from left or right?
54. Name the planet nearest to the Earth?
55. Which festival is known as the festival of light?
56. Name a bird that lays the largest eggs?
57. Which is the National Aquatic Animal of India?
Ans. River Dolphin
58. Name the National Heritage Animal of India?
59. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Ans. Mount Everest
60. Who invented Radio?
Ans. Guglielmo Marconi is known as the father of radio.