Table of Contents
1000+ General Knowledge Quiz with Answers and PDF
Simple General Knowledge for kids: Here, we the team the live learns are summarising General Knowledge Questions and Answers for kids in a simplified form including broad varieties of topics, from science, history, civics, geography, intelligence, etc. It will help in developing intellectual abilities and also provide them with the ability to speak up when necessary.
1. Name the first satellite launched by INDIA?
2. Which is the first Indian film?
Answer: Raja Harishchandra
3. which is the National motto of INDIA?
Answer: Satyameva Jayate
4. which is the National aquatic animal of INDIA?
Answer: River Dolphin
5. which is the first linguistic state in INDIA?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
General Knowledge Questions with Answers
6.Which is the first biosphere reserve in INDIA ?
Answer: Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
7. What is the National anthem of INDIA?
Answer: Jana Gana Mana
8.which is the National flower of INDIA?
9. which is the National animal of INDIA?
10. which is the National bird of INDIA?
GK questions for kids
- Which is the largest animal in the world ?
Answer: Blue whale
- Which is the largest animal on land ?
Answer: African elephant
- Which is the smallest bird ?
Answer: Humming Bird
- Which is the largest fish in the world ?
Answer: Whale shark
- Which is the tallest animal on the earth ?
Common Knowledge Questions
- Which is the biggest bird in the world ?
- Which is the biggest continent in the world ?
- Which is the largest country (area) in the world ?
2nd place > Canada
*8 a. Which is the smallest country in the world ?
Answer: Vatican City
9. Which is the most spoken language in the world ?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese ) 2nd place > Spanish
10. Which is the largest island in the world ?
Answer: Greenland 2nd place > New Guinea
GK Questions for Class 4
11.Which is the longest river in the world ?
Answer: Nile (Egypt )
- Which is the largest desert in the world ?
Answer: Sahara Desert (Located at Africa)
- Which is the largest bone in human body ?
Answer: Femur (thighbone)
- What is the smallest bone in the human body ?
Answer: Stapes(Ear bone)
- Which is the largest flower in the world ?
Current GK Questions
- Which is the largest ocean in the world ?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
- Which is the largest plateau in the world ?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
- Which is the tallest waterfall in the world ?
Answer: Angel Falls
- which is the Smallest landlocked country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
- Which is the Largest landlocked country in the world?
GK Questions for Class 6
- Which is India’s largest fresh water lake?
Answer: Wular Lake
- Which is largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior
*23. Which place is known as tea garden of India
*24. Who introduced Coffee to India?
Answer: baba budan
25.who discovered electric bulb?
Answer:Thomas alva edison
- who discovered television?
Answer: Jhon L baird
GK Questions with Answers in English
26 a. who discovered radio ?
- Name the person who first circumnavigated earth?
- First ship circumnavigated earth?
29.India’s first super computer?
30 who is known as father of Indian constitution ?
answer: Dr B.R.Ambedkar
General Knowledge in English
- who is the writer of “malgudi days”?
answer: R. K. Narayan
32.Which of the Indian state has the longest coast line?
Answer: Andra pradesh
33.The largest river in India?
- Which Indian state has a separate constitution ?
answer: Jammu and kashmir
- who is the father of history?
GK Questions 2021
- Which is the lightest metal?
- A male donkey is called?
- A female donkey is called?
- Who is the first prime minister of India ?
- Who was the first president of India ?
Answer: Rajendra Presad
GK Questions 2022
- Father of Green Revolution?
Answer: M S Swaminathan
- The king of spices?
- The 29th state of India?
- Paleontology is the study of ?
GK Questions for Class 1
45.The Gland secretes Insulin?
46. The currency of UAE?
47. _____is the currency of Sudan?
- Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
- which bank is called bankers bank of India?
Answer: RBI(Reserve Bank of India)
- which is the largest state of India?