Table of Contents
GPAT 2022 Questions and Answers PDF
Here we share GPAT 2022 Questions and Answers PDF These questions are really help to your upcoming GPAT Exam ,To Crack this Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, First we have to know this is a (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry into M. Pharma Programme.
So hey students we the team live learns here to help you guys the basic questions of GPAT are really tough to know, so read carefully these top 10 questions set and practice these Questions to entry m pharma.
GPAT exam pattern 2022
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Number of questions||125|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mark for correct Answer||4|
|Mark for incorrect Answer||-1|
GPAT syllabus 2022
|4||Human Anatomy and Physiology|
|6||Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics|
|10||Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics|
|15||Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy|
GPAT previous year’s question paper
|Sl No.||Question Paper|
|1||GPAT Question Paper 2020|
|2||GPAT Question Paper 2019|
|3||GPAT Question Paper 2012|
|4||GPAT Question Paper 2011|
|5||GPAT Question Paper 2010|
|6||GPAT Question Paper 2009|
|7||GPAT Question Paper 2008|
1. What quantity of an indicator solution shall be added when quantity is not mentioned in an assay or test?
(a) 0.1 ml
(b) 0.05 ml
(c) 0.2 ml
(d) 0.5 ml
2. In the Kjeldahl method, a sample containing nitrogen is digested with __.
(a) Concentrated sodium hydroxide
(b) Fuming nitric acid
(c) Concentrated sulphuric acid
(d) Strong ammonia solution
3. What is the concentration of paracetamol in a 0.1 N sodium hydroxide solution, whose absorption in a 1 cm cell at its maximum wavelength, 257 nm, was found to be 0.825? The A (1%, 1 cm) in the IP monograph of paracetamol is given as 715 at 257 nm
(a) 1.1 g/100 ml
(b) 0.0011 mg/100 ml
(c) 0.0011 g/100 ml
(d) 0.0011 ug/100 ml
4. The unit for specific absorbance A (1%, 1cm) is:-
(c) liter mole-1 cm-1
(d) dl g-1 cm-1
5. What is the nuclear magnetic resonance frequency of 1H in a 7.05 Tesla magnetic field strength?
(a) 300.0 MHz
(b) 200.0 MHz
(c) 60.0 MHz
(d) 100 MHz
6. Which among the following correctly defines Diastereomer?
(a) These have same magnitude but different signs of optical rotation
(b) Nonsuperimposable object mirror relationship
(c) These differ in all physical properties
(d) Separation is very difficult
7. Galactose and Glucose are:-
(d) Ketose-Aldose isomers
8. Which among the following is a non-essential amino acid?
9. Which of the following is a 3,3-sigmatropic reaction which converts a 1,5-diene to an isomeric 1,5 diene?
(a) Cope rearrangement
(b) Claisen rearrangement
(c) Photochemical [2+2] reaction
(d) Diels-Alder reaction
10. What quantity of an indicator solution shall be added when quantity is not mentioned in an assay or test?
(a) 0.1 ml
(b) 0.05 ml
(c) 0.2 ml
(d) 0.5 ml
GPAT 2022 Questions and Answers
1. Passive diffusion follows which order of kinetics
(a) Non selective and mixed order
(b) Selective and first order
(c) Non selective and first order
(d) Selective and mixed order
2. Conc v/s time curve drown from single oral dose, which parameter can be calculated
(a) Elimination constant
(b) Rate constant
(c) Absorption peak
(d) Plasma conc.
3. If a basic drug reabsorbed significantly from kidney which of the following statement will be correct
(a) Its renal clearance increases in basic urine
(b) Its renal clearance decreases in basic urine
(c) Its renal clearance increases in acidic urine
(d) Its renal clearance decreases in acidic urine
4. o, m, p- isomers can be differentiated on the basis of:
(a) Chemical shift
(b) Coupling constant
(c) Extinction coefficient
(d) Dipole moment
5. Monitoring of plasma drug concentration is required while using:
(a) Antihypertensive drugs
(c) Lithium carbonate
(d) MAO inhibitors
6. Which anticholinergic drug mostly used as anti Parkinson drug____
7. To create successful new product, a company understands consumers, markets, and competitors and develop a/an_________
(a) Impressive advertising campaign
(b) Strong web site to push the product
(c) Aggressive marketing strategy
(d) Product that satisfies consumers’ needs
8. Which of the following methods is an example of facilitated diffusion_______________?
(a) Passive diffusion
(c) Carrier mediated diffusion (d) Active transport
9. Which of the following causes arterial and bronchial constriction and platelet aggregation_____
(a) Prostaglandin E2
(b) Prostaglandin A2
(c) Prostaglandin D2
(d) Thromboxane A2
10. What is mechanism of action of carbamazepine_
(a) Inhibition of GABA transaminase
(b) Blockade of sodium channel
(c) Blockade of glutamate receptor
(d) Blockade of GABA receptors
- Top 100 Operating System Interview Questions
- Top 100 General knowledge 2022
- World Health Day Quiz 2022 Questions and Answers
Question of GPAT
Candidates can go through the previous year’s memory-based questions of the GPAT exam below.
- Mesh size in lycopodium spore method is ….?
- The pungency of zingiber rhizomes due to which components?
- pH calculation by Henderson hasselbalch 0.1M NaOH 50ml in 100ml 0.1M ch3cooH..pka acetic acid was given
- What is the full SFI index?
- What is the HPMC use?
- What is the Biological source of shellac?
- Wolf Kisner reaction was given …… identification of that reaction
- HNO3+H2So4 =?
- Size of lycopodium spores
- Aneurysm is ….?
- Amylopectin reacts with iodine gives ….. color?
- Clotting factors activated by Vitamin K are….?
- Identify the reaction order given (there may be the 2nd order equation)
- Calculation of Css I.V…equation (from biopharmaceutics section)
- Scavenger cell also called?
- Graves disease causes?
- Identify Alpha 1 blockers?
- Characteristics of microemulsion are …?
- Pair of alpha2 blockers
- Timolol structure
- Von Gierke’s disease occurs due to?
- Hospital formulary question
- Medline databases are?
- Identify false statement on Calcitriol
- 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor?
- Soda ash also called as?
- Antiviral property of neem due to?
- What is ELISA?
- Identify differentiated product from paracetamol, Zantac, ranitidine, isoniazid
- pM indicators used in ??
- Non-Newtonian viscometer
- Travelers diarrhea treated with?
- Which one of the following is not anti Tb drug ( streptomycin, gentamicin, isoniazid, clotrimazole )
- What is Suture?
- Avicel is also known as?
- Carboxymethyl cellulose used in tablets?
- Purpose of barometric leg in jet condenser?
- Uses of the chemical compound obtained from red scill ( rodenticide )
- Is microscopy observed in Alzheimer’s disease?
- To identify a protein, which probe is used?