1000+ Questions & Answers for GPAT, NIPER, NEET
Before we discuss these medical questions with Answers, we have to know the most important questions for GPAT, AIIMS, JIPMER, CSIR NET, NEET PG & Pharmacist Exam and all medical exams. total questions: 125 questions, related to different subjects like Pharmaceutics and Chemistry Total Marks: 500 Marks. so kindly do check it. Our live learns team prepared these NIPER question papers with answers pdf GPAT questions with answers for you free in pdf format. It is easy to ace your exam.
1. A technique of using very small metal particles coated with desired DNA in the gene transfer is called:-
(c) Liposome mediated
2. Arrange the following steps in sequence of their order for production of recombinant Insulin:-
A. Fusion of A and B chains for disulphide bond.
B. Cyanogen bromide treatment to remove methionine and galactosidase.
C. Introduction of A and B chains in the plasmid containing â galactosidase gene.
D. Synthesis of A and B chain in E coli.
(a) a–> b–> d–> c
(b) d–> c–> a–> b
(c) c–> d–> b–> a
(d) b–> a –>d–> c
3. Motif is represented by:-
(a) Commas repeated on the lattice
(b) 3D translational periodic arrangement of points
(c) Geometric shapes of lattice
(d) Centre of symmetry in lattice
4. Statement 1 : Vortex formation can be minimized by push pull mechanism.
Statement 2 : Vortex formation reduces the mixing intensity by increasing the velocity of
(a) True, False
(b) True, True
(c) False, False
(d) False, True
5. Which of the following fluid can be considered as an ideal fluid?
(a) Viscous fluid
(b) Non-viscous fluid
(c) Compressible fluid
(d) All of these
6. Which of the following agencies is not classified as an ‘executive agency’ for administration of the act under the provision of Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940?
(a) Licensing authority
(b) Drug inspectors
(c) Drugs Consultative Committee
(d) Customs collectors
7. As per Factories Act 1948, in CHAPTER VI dealing with working hours of adults, no adult worker shall be required or allowed to work in a factory for more than _____ hours in a week.
8. Henri Fayol’s principle “Esprit de corps” means:-
(a) Corporate objective
(b) Group objective
(c) Team activity
(d) Team spirit
9. How customer’s bias about the product influence the marketing communication?
(a) Positive effect
(b) Negative effect
(c) No effect
(d) Both positive and Negative
10. Which of the following is not patentable in India as per The Patents Act 1970?
(a) New product
(b) New process
(c) New use of existing drug
(d) New process for existing drug