Table of Contents
NEET Important Questions- Free PDF Download
Things You Need to Know About NEET Important Questions !
Any student aspiring to become a doctor needs to appear for the NEET examination as he/she can get admission to the medical college as per the ranks. It is crucial to know about the questions of NEET as most students fail to crack the exam due to the lack of knowledge. To get a grasp of the question paper easily, hence we the team live learns help you that one should go through the whole syllabus of the exam and note down the chapters covered for each subject in the examination. Students can also download the sample question papers and start solving them. It can be the best way for one to check the pattern.
1. What quantity of an indicator solution shall be added when quantity is not mentioned in an assay or test?
(a) 0.1 ml
(b) 0.05 ml
(c) 0.2 ml
(d) 0.5 ml
2. In the Kjeldahl method, a sample containing nitrogen is digested with __.
(a) Concentrated sodium hydroxide
(b) Fuming nitric acid
(c) Concentrated sulphuric acid
(d) Strong ammonia solution
3. What is the concentration of paracetamol in a 0.1 N sodium hydroxide solution, whose absorption in a 1 cm cell at its maximum wavelength, 257 nm, was found to be 0.825? The A (1%, 1 cm) in the IP monograph of paracetamol is given as 715 at 257 nm
(a) 1.1 g/100 ml
(b) 0.0011 mg/100 ml
(c) 0.0011 g/100 ml
(d) 0.0011 ug/100 ml
4. The unit for specific absorbance A (1%, 1cm) is:-
(c) liter mole-1 cm-1
(d) dl g-1 cm-1
5. What is the nuclear magnetic resonance frequency of 1H in a 7.05 Tesla magnetic field strength?
(a) 300.0 MHz
(b) 200.0 MHz
(c) 60.0 MHz
(d) 100 MHz
6. Uncaria gambir belongs to the family:-
7. Alkanna tinctoria (Boraginaceae) roots are used in:-
(b) Tooth paste
(c) Facial cleansing wash
(d) Lipstick formulations and hair dyes
8. Identify the clotting factor which is known as Stuart factor or thrombokinase.
(a) Clotting factor – IV
(b) Clotting factor – VIII
(c) Clotting factor – X
(d) Clotting factor – XII
9. Which part of the eye is light sensitive (photosensitive)?
10. Identify the specific site where maturation of sperm takes place.
(a) Spermatic cord
(d) Vas deferens