In which place Jawaharlal Nehru organised the first Kisan March?
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
2. Educated in England at Harrow and Cambridge, what occupation did Nehru qualify for?
3. Nehru became friends with Mahatma Gandhi and joined what independence group in 1918?
4. From where Jawaharlal Nehru had completed his studies for a barrister?
5. When did Jawaharlal Nehru first meet Mahatma Gandhi?
6. International Children’s Day is observed on ____ ?
8. Who began the Children’s Day celebration?
9. Which of these countries first declared Children’s Day as a public holiday?
10. In which place Jawaharlal Nehru organised the first Kisan March?
11. On what important issue did Nehru and Gandhi differ?
12. In which place Jawaharlal Nehru organised the first Kisan March?
13. When Jawaharlal Nehru became the General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee?
14. Which of the following legislative initiatives did Nehru not introduce?
15. In preparing India for the future, which of the following was not an area Nehru influenced?
16. When was Jawaharlal Nehru elected as the President of the Lahore Session of the Indian National Congress?
17. What incident affected Nehru’s political standing and his health?
18. Which newspaper was started by Jawaharlal Nehru?
19. Which of the following legislative initiatives did Nehru not introduce?
20. Who swore in Nehru as India’s first Prime Minister?
MORE ABOUT GANDHIJI
1. Gandhi’s inspiration for civil disobedience came from the writings of
2. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was called as Mahatma by
3. During the Non-Cooperation Movement, which award did Gandhiji return?
4. When was Mahatma Gandhi arrested during the ‘Quit India Movement’ of 1942?
6. At which one of the following places did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?
7. Who is the author of Gandhiji’s favourite Bhajan ‘Vaishnava jana to tene kahiye’?
9. October 2, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi is internationally observed as –
10. At which of the following sessions of the Indian National Congress, did Gandhiji preside as the President?
11. Which of the following Round Table Conferences was attended by Mahatma Gandhi?
12. Who said about Gandhiji “Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this walked the earth in flesh and blood?
13. Who led the salt Satyagraha Movement with Gandhi?
14. In which of the following movements did Mahatma Gandhi make the first use of hunger Strike as a weapon?
15. Gandhiji organized ‘Dandi March’ in 1930 against :
16. Who led the extremists before the arrival of Gandhi on the political scene for India’s freedom struggle?
17. Which of these slogans is associated with Gandhiji?
18. Who of the following is considered the political guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
19. Which of the following newspapers was NOT published by Mahatma Gandhi?
20. Which of the following books has NOT been written by Mahatma Gandhi?
21. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi finally return to India from South Africa?
22. To how many years of imprisonment was Mahatma Gandhi sentenced for the first time in India?
23. Which of the following movements was NOT started by Gandhiji?
24. In relation to which of the following did Gandhi use the phrase “Post-dated cheque on a crashing bank”?
25. Which of the following is not correct about Mahatma Gandhi?
MORE ABOUT MOHANDAS GANDHI
1. What was the age of Gandhi ji at the time of his marriage?
3. Who was the political guru of Mahatma Gandhi ji?
4. From which station in South Africa Gandhi was thrown out of the train?
5. How old was Gandhi when he reached London to become a barrister?
6. At which place was Gandhiji arrested for the first time by the British Government for sedition?
7. On which day of March 1930, the famous Dandi March launched by Gandhi ji?
8. When was the Gandhi – Irwin Pact signed?
10. Who was given the slogan ‘Do or die’?
ALL ABOUT MAHATMA GANDHI
Champaran Satyagraha (1917) First Civil Disobedience Movement.
Ahmedabad Mill Strike (1918) Ahmedabad textile laborers win strike for economic justice, 1918
Kheda Satyagraha (1918): First Non – Cooperation Movement.
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre (13th April, 1919)
Significance of the Non-Cooperation Movement
Communal Award (16th Aug,1932)
Civil Disobedience Movement (1930-1934)
What Is Civil Disobedience Movement (1930-1934)
National Movement during 2nd world war
Quit India Movement (1942-1944)
FOR MORE ABOUT SHAHEED-E-AZAM BHAGAT SINGH
Q.1- When was Bhagat Singh born?
Q.2: Bhagat Singh was executed in which of the following case:
Q.3: When was Bhagat Singh executed?
Q.4: In connection with the Lahore Conspiracy Case, consider the following:
Q.5: Bhagat Singh was executed at the age of ____.
Q.6: An 18-foot tall bronze statue of Bhagat Singh was installed in ______.
Q.7: On the 50th death anniversary of Bhagat Singh, a museum was inaugurated in his ancestral village. What is the name of the museum?
Q.8: Which among the following books is not written by Bhagat Singh?
Q.9: Which was the first film to be made on the life of Bhagat Singh?
Q.10: 5 rupees coin was released by RBI on the occasion of_____.
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI
1. What are the five major freedom movements initiated by Mahatma Gandhi ?
2. What was the non-cooperation movement?
4. What is the Quit India Movement ?
5. What are the main weapons of Mahatma Gandhi?
6. How many people joined Gandhi in the salt march?
8. What is Gandhi’s main philosophy ?
9. What are Gandhi’s Four ideologies ?