Table of Contents
ITR Filing Login File Income Tax Return Online Last Date www.incometax.gov.in
ITR Filing Login- Have you filed your income tax returns for the assessment year 2022? If not, please do it now! The deadline is quickly approaching and it’s important to file on time. Keep in mind that if you miss the deadline, you’ll be penalized and could face some major problems. As of 2022, more than 3 crore taxpayers have already filed their returns using the new e-filing portal of the income tax department.
ITR Filing Login
ITR Filing Login refers to the process of submitting your income tax return online to the Income Tax Department of India. This process is much safer, simpler and quicker than visiting the Income Tax office to file your returns. Under the existing income tax rules, e-filing is currently mandatory for most tax assesses and it replaces the earlier paper-based system of filing Income Tax Returns. The last date for e-filing Income Tax Return for AY 2022 is 31st July 2022.
The deadline to file Income Tax Returns is quickly approaching! As per the latest information from the CBDT, the last date to file Income Tax Returns is 2022. Many taxpayers have already filed their returns, and those who have yet to file are urged to do so before the deadline. However, even if you miss the deadline, don’t worry! The CBDT has launched an e-filing website, which makes the process of filing ITRs online much easier and more taxpayer-friendly.
ITR Filing Login Details
|Name of Examination||Income Tax Return Filing Login|
About ITR Filing Login
Income tax return is the form in which a taxpayer files information about his income and the tax thereon with the Income Tax Department. There are various forms for income tax returns, such as ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6, and ITR 7. When you file a belated return, you are not allowed to carry forward certain losses.
etaxindia.gov.in is the website which offers all the necessary information related to Income Tax. The Income Tax Department of India is responsible for handling tax returns that are filed by eligible Assesses. It is imperative to know which particular form is appropriate in each case, which is why incometaxindia.gov.in is the best source of information on Income Tax. The Income Tax Act, 1961 & the Income Tax Rules, 1962, require citizens to file returns every financial year, and the specified due date is the last of every month. Every Income Tax Return Form is apposite to a certain section of the Assesses, so it is important to know which form to use.
Eligibility For Income Tax E-Filing
- Any firm or company must file ITR even if they make a profit or undergo a loss.
- In case individuals wish to apply for a ITR Filing Login loan or a visa.
- In case individuals invest in foreign assets or earn from foreign assets.
- In case individuals wish to claim a refund from the Income Tax Department.
- In case individuals earn an income from home property, etc.
- If the gross annual income of the individual exceeds the details mentioned in the table below.
|Age of the individuals||Gross annual income|
|Individuals who are below 60th years old||2.5 lakh|
|Individuals above the age of 60th years but below the age of 80 years||3.0 lakh|
|Individuals who are above the age of 80 years||5.0 lakh|
How To Check ITR Filing Login Online?
- Visit the income tax website.
- Click on the ‘login here’ option on the webpage.
- Type in your permanent account number in the ‘enter your user ID’ option & then press the continue button.
- Now, confirm the ‘secure access message’ that they have received. After this, click on continue.
- Now, one needs to choose if they want to receive the six-digit one-time password via text message or voice call.
- After selecting the option, click on enter.
- Individuals can also use their register Aadhaar number or net banking to log in to the income tax e-filing portal.
- While using the Aadhaar option, the number, as well as the OTP, received needs to be provide.
- For net banking, the taxpayer has to enter their user ID & password to get access to the account.
- After the completion of the login process, the IT returns for the financial year 2022 need to be processed as per the directions given on the screen.
Documents Required For Income Tax E-Filing
- The Permanent Account Number of the individual.
- The Aadhaar number of the individual. The Aadhaar number must be website with the PAN.
- The bank account details (bank account number, IFSC code & bank branch) of the individual.