Marketing 4.0 MCQ With Answers PDF: This marketing question will show you how much power you have, by doing a question in this question, you guys can do good results in your exam, if you also want a marketing related question, then you should learn the meaning then here you people can come marketing Any related question, if you do digital marketing or do anything marketing limited, then you come to our website, check our question, we are sharing the answer along with the question here.
Management related if any marketing related if any if any question, you will get anything in this website if you are doing marketing related question answer mcq done that any big and few people who are not getting solved By you, you come to our website and check here, we will tell you people in such an easy way, you can see the meaning of people and anyone is going to come to you, friends, you share our question and answer.
- Latest Quiz Bingo Questions with Answer
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz : 2022
- Teachers Day 2022 Quiz Know About the truths
These marketing 4.0 MCQs and Answers have been designed by our coach’s team after doing extensive research and analysis on the requirements of this exam. Our aim is to help the aspirants get the best score in their UGC NET, SET, and Ph. D exams and also get a good percentage in their MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, MMS, PGDM, PGDBM, and other management courses entrance examinations.
Marketing 4.0 MCQ With Answers
1. When the market supplies the ideas, and companies or marketers commercialize the ideas is known as _____ innovation
2. Today, most customers believe more in the ___________ than in marketing communications.
3. Apple’s iTunes has been disrupted by _____ and its music-streaming business model.
a. Amazon Music
d. Play Music
4. Marketing 4.0 deals with a major shift from ________
a. product-driven marketing to customer-centric marketing to ultimately human-centric marketing
b. Product-driven to the customer-centric approach of marketing
c. 7P’s of marketing to 4 P’s of integrated marketing
d. Traditional to digital where Online Meets Offline, Style meets Substance
Answer: Traditional to digital where Online Meets Offline, Style Meets Substance
5. Today, __________ are the new segments.
6. Similar to Facebook, customers will have the decision to either “confirm” or “ignore” the friend requests. This demonstrates the _________ relationship between brands and customers.
7. __________ should be redefined as the four C’s i.e. co-creation, currency, communal activation, and conversation.
a. Marketing Mix
b. Extended P’s of Marketing ix
c. Marketing Myopia
Answer: Marketing Mix
8. In the digital economy, _______ is the new product development strategy.
c. Communal Activation
9. The concept of pricing is also evolving in the digital era from standardized to _______ pricing.
10. In Marketing 4.0 – Power Shifts to the Connected Customers from Exclusive to _________
Best Marketing 4.0 MCQ With Answers
11. _________, which brought connectivity and transparency to our lives, has been largely responsible for these power shifts of today’s Marketing 4.0 world.
b. The internet
d. Virtual Reality
Answer: The internet
12. In Marketing 4.0 – Power Shifts to the Connected Customers from Vertical to __________
13. In Marketing 4.0 – Power Shifts to the Connected Customers from Individual to __________
14. The flow of innovation from companies to the market is known as _____
15. In today’s era of Power Shifts to the Connected Customers, even millionaires Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were aware of the need for economic_________
16. In the recent period, with industry 4.0 and marketing 4.0 revolution, we are also seeing how a vertical power structure has been diluted by a more ___________ force.
17. In the era of Marketing 4.0, the power shift also influences people and the power lies not with individuals but with ________.
a. Social Groups
Answer: Social Groups
18. __________ about brands are now more credible than targeted advertising campaigns.
a. Mass Advertising
b. Brand Image
c. Random ads
d. Random conversations
Answer: Random conversations
19. Economic powers are no longer concentrated but are more evenly distributed. This suggests economic shift is from ________
a. Inclusive to Exclusive
b. Exclusive to Inclusive
c. Exclusive to Vertical
d. None of the above
Answer: Exclusive to Inclusive
20. _____________is a marketing approach that combines online and offline interaction between companies and customers.
a. Marketing 2.0
b. Marketing 4.0
c. Marketing 1.0
d. Marketing 3.0
Answer: Marketing 4.0
21. Amazon-inspired __________ from India, is an example of clone business.