Marketing questions are the most important thing in today’s world It is taken that in today’s era, whatever train is there, we can not know if someone comes here, he is asked something or the other.
You will also be asked this question in UPSC and you will also be asked in your favorite exam ABC and MC, if you want to top it, then you can come and see our website.
- Latest Quiz Bingo Questions with Answer
- San2010 ki shayri Just Check these Sweet Shayri
- Teachers Day 2022 Quiz Know About the truths
Best Marketing Gulshan You will get all of us in this website, if you people are growing from somewhere else, then what you will not get, we cannot tell, but if you come to this website, you see marketing related questions, any bean be related. If anyone wants to see something comes, then come here and see it once more.
1. When the market supplies the ideas, and companies or marketers commercialize the ideas is known as _____ innovation
2. Today, most customers believe more in the ___________ than in marketing communications.
3. Apple’s iTunes has been disrupted by _____ and its music-streaming business model.
a. Amazon Music
d. Play Music
4. Marketing 4.0 deals with a major shift from ________
a. product-driven marketing to customer-centric marketing to ultimately human-centric marketing
b. Product-driven to the customer-centric approach of marketing
c. 7P’s of marketing to 4 P’s of integrated marketing
d. Traditional to digital where Online Meets Offline, Style meets Substance
Answer: Traditional to digital where Online Meets Offline, Style Meets Substance
5. Today, __________ are the new segments.
6. Similar to Facebook, customers will have the decision to either “confirm” or “ignore” the friend requests. This demonstrates the _________ relationship between brands and customers.
7. __________ should be redefined as the four C’s i.e. co-creation, currency, communal activation, and conversation.
a. Marketing Mix
b. Extended P’s of Marketing ix
c. Marketing Myopia
Answer: Marketing Mix
8. In the digital economy, _______ is the new product development strategy.
c. Communal Activation
9. The concept of pricing is also evolving in the digital era from standardized to _______ pricing.
10. In Marketing 4.0 – Power Shifts to the Connected Customers from Exclusive to _________