Table of Contents
MCQs on Fungi Microbiology for NEET 2021 PDF
Here we are uploading MCQS on Fungi with Answer, This will really Help you in your Preparation for Medical Entrance Exam Like NEET, AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER, KCET we cover the general Characters of Fungi and Economic importance of Fungi i.e Useful Activities Of Fungi and Harmful Activities of Fungi and also discuss about the Classification of Fungi.
ANSWERS ARE IN BOLD TYPE
1. Which one of the following statements is not true of bryophyta___________?
(1) They lack tracheids and sieve tubes.
(2) they are photosynthetic. then zygote undergoes meiosis,
(3) their produces the sporophyte. producing germinate,
(4) their spores gametcphytes
2. Conducting tissue in moss is made up of___________________
(1) xylem and phloem
3. In which of the following groups would you place a plant which produces spores and embryos but lacks seeds and vascular tissues_________?
4. Funaria is a bryophyte because________
(1) it lacks rhizoids
(2) it does not produce seeds
(3) its reproductive parts are multicellular and jacketed
(4) it lacks xylem
5. In mosses stomata are present on______________
6. Chloroplasts are present in the spores of____________
7. The bryophyte of considerable economic importance is___________________
(4) Riccia fluitans
8. The archegonia of moss are______________
(1) embedded and stalked
(2) projecting and stalked
(3) embedded and sessile
(4) projecting and sessile
9. In Funaria antheridia and archegonia are found____________
(1) on different plants
(2) on different branches of the same plant
(3) separately on the same branch of a plant
(4) intermingled on the same branch of a plant
10. The development of sporophyte from moss gametophyte without sexual fusion is called____________