These Animal tissues neet question are composed by special livelearns team from various Medical entrance exams question papers including NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and NCERT Book. We hope these NEET Questions on Animal tissues are helpful to you to your upcoming NEET exam 2021.
UPCOMING NEET Questions on Animal Tissue with Answer
70. Which of the following is correct ?
(a) Blood contains both RBC& WBC but lymph contain WEBC
(b) Lymph contains RBC & WBC but blood contains RBC
(c) Blood contains WBC but Lymph contains RBC
(d) Blood has RBC & WBC but Lymph contains nothing.
71. The segment of a myofibril between two Z lines is called
(b) Hinge joint
72. Synovial joint is..
() All of these.
(a) Pivot joint
(c) Ball and socket joint
73. lons that must be present for binding the cross bridges is..
(b) Catte 0
74. Hyperglycemia indicates blood sugar level above..mng.
75. Increase in number of erythrocytes is called..
76. A neuron with one dendron and one axon is.
77. Epimycium is made up of tissue
78. The over streching of ligaments is called.
79. Tendon connects a…….
(a) Ligament with muscle
(b) Bone with muscle
(c) Cartilage with muscle
(d) Bone with bone
80. Mast cells secrete..
81. Graveyard of RBC is…..
82. Cilliated epithelium is found in ..
83. Term “epithelium” was given by ..
84. What happens if a bone of frog is kept in dilute hydrochloric acid ?
(a) Shrink in size
(C) Crack into pieces
(b) Turn flexible
(d) assume black colour
85. Schwann cells and nodes of Ranvier are present is
86. Which statement is correct for muscle contraction ?
(a) Lengh of H-zone increases
(6) Length of l-band increases
(c)Length of two Z-lines increases
(d) length of A-band remains constant
87. Nissls granules are present in
(b)Cyton and dendron
88. What external changes are visible after the last moult of a cockroach lymph ?
(a) Analcerci develop
(b) Both forewing and hind wing develop
(c) Labium develops
(d) Mandible becomes harder
89. Example of embryonic connective tissue is…
(a) Wolman’s jelly
(b) Wharton’s jelly
(c) Wright’s jelly
90. The myelin sheath is produced by .
(6) Paneth cells
(a) Oxynctic cells
(d) Schwann cells
(c) Node of Ranvier
91. Identify the tissue shown in the diagram and match with its characteristics and its location.
(a) Smooth muscles, show branching, found in the wall of the heart.
(b) Cardiac muscles, unbranched muscles, found in the walls of the heart.
(c) Striated muscles, tapering at both-ends, attached with the bones of the ribs
(d)Skeletal muscles show striations and are closely attached with the bones of the limbs.
92. life span of mammalian RBC is
(d) 120 day
(b) frog 100 day
(a) both (d) and (b)
93. The supportive skeletal structures in the human external ears and in the nose tip are examples of
(b) areolar tissue
94. Deficiency of vit-B12 and folic acid causes
(a) pernicious anaemia
(c) microcyte anaemia
95. The ciliated columnar epithelial cells in humans are known to occur in
(a) Eustachian tube and stomach lining
(b) bronchioles and Fallopian tube
(c) bile duct and oesophagus
(d) Fallopian tube and urethra
96. Choose the correctly material pair.
(a) Tendon-specialized connective tissue
(b) Adipose tissue-Dense connective tissue
(c) Areolar tissue-Loose connective tissue (d) (d)Cartilage-loose connective tissue
97. Choose the correctly matched pair
(a) Inner lining of salivary ducts-ciliated epithelicem
(b) Moist surface of buccal cavity-glandular epithelium
(c) Tubular parts of nephrons-cuboidal epithelium
(d) Inner surface of bronchioles-squamous epithelium.
98. The cells lining the blood vessels belong to the category of
(a) Smooth muscle tissue
(b) Squamous epithlium
(d) Connective tissue.
99. Which one of the following pairs of structures is correctly matched with their corrected description?
(a) tibia and fibula- both form parts of knee joint
(b) cartilage and cornea-no blood supply but do require oxygen for respiratory need
(c) Shoulder joint and elbow joint – ball and socket type joint
(d) premolars and molars-20 in all and 3 rooted
100. Which one of the following is correct pairing of a body part and the kind of muscle tissue that move it?
(a) biceps of upper arm- Smooth muscle fibers
(b) abdominal wall- smooth muscle
(c) iris-involuntary smooth muscle
(d) heart wall-involuntary unstriated muscle
101. The epithelial tissue present on the inner surface of branchioles and fallopian tubes is
102. The cell juncuoaug, aanering and gap junctions are found in
(a) connective tissue
(b) epithelial tissue
(c) neural tissue
(d) muscular tissue
103. The kind or Tissue that forms the supportive structure in our pinna (external ear) is also found
(b) ear ossicles
(c) tip of the nose
104. Which one or ten Toliowing pairs of structures distinguishes a nerve cell from other types or cells
(a) vacuoles and fibres
(6) flagellum and medullary sheath
(c)nucleus and mitochondria
(d)perikaryon and dendrites
105. In which one of the following preparations are you likely to come across all junctions most frequently ?
(c) hyaline cartilage
(d) ciliated epithelium
106. Areolar connective tissue joins
(b) fat body with muscles
(a) bones with bones
(c) integument with muscles MOn
(c) bones with muscles
107. Protein present in cartilage is
(d) None of these
108. Four healthy people in their twenties go involved in injuries resulting in damage and death of few cells of the following. Which of the cells are least likely to be replaced by new cells?
(a) Liver cells
(C) malpighian layer of the skin
109. Which one of the following contains ten largest quaniy of extracellular material?
(b) areolar tissue
(a) striated muscle
(d) myelinated nerve fibers
110. Which pair is correct?
(b) Saliva = sense of food taste
(a) Sweat temperature reguiauon
(d) humerous = hind leg.
(c) Sebum = sexual attraction
71. (c) 72. (b)73. (b) 74. (d)75. (a)76. (b) 77. (b)78. (c) 79. (b)80. (b)81. (a) 82. (b)83. (c) 84. (b) 85. (d)86. (d)87. (c) 88. (5) 89. (b)90. (d)91. (d) 92. (a)93. (d) 94. (a)95. (b)96. (c)97. (c)98. (b) 99. (b) 100. (c)101. (b) 102. (b) 103. (c) 104. (d) 105. (d) 106. (c) 107. (b) 108. (b) 109. (b) 110. (a)
NCERT 1 MARK QUESTIONS ON ANIMAL TISSUE – MCQS ON ANIMAL TISSUE