OnePlus will launch a cheap 5G phone today, the price is unbelievable
New Delhi: OnePlus will launch its 5Gphone on 18 Feb 2022 Thursday. Phones that are very cheap in the market. According to several websites, the smartphone will be priced at Rs 23,999. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Similarly, another variant will be available in 4GB of RAM. It will cost from Rs 25,999. The company will release the Nord CE2 5G phone. This is an upgraded version of the Nord CE2 5G, an older version of the One Plus Nord CE. The new smartphone will be launched at 6pm on Thursday. It can be viewed live on social media channels. With the phone, OnePlus TV will launch the Y1S and Y1S Age.
- Poco F1 by Xiaomi (Armored Edition, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Blue Void, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- OnePlus 9RT 5G (Nano Silver, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)+Alexa hands-free capable
- OnePlus 9R 5G (Carbon Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- OnePlus 9 5G (Astral Black, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Way To Earn Money Online
- India Of My Dreams In 2047
- Mental Health || Do you really know about mental health
The company has previously said that the new tech phone will be equipped with Media Tech Dimension 400 processor. It will be available in two colors. A lot of information has already been leaked about this. In addition, the phone has an amoled screen. Which has a refresh rate of 40 Hz. The phone also has a 4 megapixel camera for the camera.