Plant Kingdom Question Answers for NEET 2021-22
Plant Kingdom Question Answers for NEET 2021-22. This Multiple Choice Questions and Answers of Plant Kingdom are most important part of the NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and other Medical Entrance Exams. We the live learns team composed this Plant Kingdom MCQ with Answers for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER from Various Text book including NCERT.
Plant Kingdom Question Answers for NEET 2021-22 PDF Download
1 Which of the plant groups needs both land and water to complete their life cycle?
2 A plant that has seeds but no flowers and fruits?
3 Most primitive vascular plants?
4 Plants that possess spores and embryo but lack vascular tissues and seeds?
5. Pteridophytes differ from mosses in
(A) Independent gametophyte
(B) Dependent gametophyte
(C) Flagellate antherozoids
(D) Independent and dominant sporophyte
Answer: Independent and dominant sporophyte
6. Which one is not an exception in angiosperms?
(A) Double fertilization
(B) Secondary growth
(C) Presence of vessels
(D) Autotrophic nutrition
Answer: Double fertilization
7. Angiosperms are the dominant flora because of
(A) Domestication by man
(B) Power of adapting in diverse habitats
(C) Self-pollination property
(D) Property of producing a large number of seeds
Answer: Power of adapting in diverse habitats
8. Plants reproducing by spores are grouped under
9. The plant group that posses the largest ovule, largest gametes, and largest tree
10. Plants having vascular tissue without seeds
11 Prothallus gives rise to sporophyte without fertilization. This is known as
12. Which one is responsible for the formation of peat?
13. Chromatophores participate in
14. Isogamous condition with non-flagellated gametes is found in
15 The exine of pollen grain comprises
(A) Pectin and cellulose
16 Meiosis occurs in
17 An evolutionary important character of Selaginella is
(C) Heterosporous nature
Answer: Heterosporous nature
18. Vascular bundles are not found in
19 Which is the common characteristic of multicellular fungi, filamentous algae and protonema of mosses?
(A) Mode of nutrition
(B) Diplontic life cycle
(C) Multiplication by fragmentation
(D) Members of Plant Kingdom
Answer: Multiplication by fragmentation
20 The transport of male gametes in bryophytes and pteridophytes occurs through