1000+ Prepositions Questions And Answers
Here We Discuss About The Prepositions Questions And Answers So Keep Reading These Prepositions Questions And Answers Are Really Help To You Crack Your Exams Click
Prepositions are the words found before nouns, pronouns, or other substantives to form phrases functioning as modifiers of verbs, nouns, or adjectives.
And They give us more information on where, when and why all things happen. Using the wrong preposition is a Simple or common mistake So These Questions Are made by Team Live Learns.
- My cousin has invested a lot of money ____ farming.
Ans: B in
2. It is dangerous to enter ___ the enemy’s camp.
Ans: D into
3. A good judge never gropes ____ the conclusion.
Ans: A for
4. Religious leaders should not delve ______ politics.
Ans: C into
5. India is committed ____ a policy of peaceful existence.
Ans: B to
6. Raman’s speech pointed ____ some of our defects.
Ans: D towards
7. My relations _____ Suganya are good.
Ans: B with
8. Siva has no control ____ his temper.
Ans: C over
9. I am used ____ such hardships.
Ans: B to
10. I was astonished ___ the sad news.
Ans: B at