Table of Contents
Raksha Bandhan Quiz Questions with Answers 2022
Raksha Bandhan is a festival for celebrating the bond of brother and sister. The celebration of this festival involves a ritual in which the sister ties a knot on the wrist of brother. The brother promises their sister to protect them from difficulties.
Here we Raksha Bandhan Quiz Questions with Answers 2022 and also if you want to share the Raksha Bandhan Quotes then check here guys.
Qus:- Which of the following rituals is done in Saluno rakhi?
- Sisters placing handkerchief behind the ears of their brothers
- Sisters placing shoots of barley behind the ears of their brothers
- Sisters placing kumkum behind the ears of their brothers
- Sister placing janeu behind the ears of their brothers
Ans:- Sisters placing shoots of barley behind the ears of their brothers
Qus:- What is the meaning of rakshabandhan as per sanskrit language?
- The bond of protection
- The bond of obligation
- The bond of care
- All of these
Ans:- All of these
Qus:- Which state celebrates Narali purnima along with Rakshabandhan?
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
Qus:- As per hindu calendar, the celebration of raksha bandhan takes place in which month?
Qus:- On the day of raksha bandhan brahmins change sacred thread known as?
- Kala dhaga
- Silver coin
Raksha Bandhan Quiz
1. The day of Raksha Bandhan is also celebrated as ….
|All of the Above|
2. The festival that is celebrated in Tamil Nadu on the day of Raksha Bandhan is …
3. Festival of Raksha Bandhan is observed in India to celebrate the relationship between …
|Father and Son|
|Mother and Daughter|
|Brother and Sister|
|Father and Daughter|
4. Who was the first Hindu queen tied rakhi to a Muslim king(Humayun)?
|Rani Vijaya Devi|
5. The earliest prayer on Raksha Bandhan is found in which Hindu Puran?
|The Skanda Purana|
|The Brahmanda Purana|
|The Vishnu Puran|
|The Bhagwati Purana|
6. According to another legend, Yama, the God of Death, had not visited his sister for 12 years. What is the Name of Sister?
7. In 2015, men tied rakhis on women seeking protection from the ‘misuse’ of which section of Indian Penal Code?
8. The term “Raksha Bandhan” signifies …
|Bond of Happiness|
|Bond of Success|
|Bond of Protection|
|Bond of love|
9. Which among the following pairs are not associated with a Rakhi legend?
|Krishna and Draupadi|
|Rani Karnavati and Emperor Humayun|
|King Bali and Goddess Kali|
|Yam and Yamuna|
10. Rakhi festival falls in the auspicious month of …
11. In Nepal, Raksha Bandhan is known as …
12. In western India, Rakhi is celebrated as …
13. Which one of the following tied rakhi to Lord Krishna?
14. On Rakshabandhan, which god is worshipped?
|Ganesh and his sister|
|Yama and his sister Yamuna|
15. Rakhi should not be tied ….
|Rahu Kaal and Bhadra|
|Both of these|
|None of these|