Sexual Reproduction in Humans Questions Answers PDF | NEET AIIMS and JIPMER
sexually reproduction in humans all objective types of questions and answer and class 12 biology Human reproduction involves sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. Human Reproduction Questions and Answers made by thelivelearns team are the most important part of NEET and others Competitive Exams. These objective questions of human reproduction are prepared from NCERT. Here we also covers all human reproduction important question which are asked in previous years in NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER exam.
NEET Questions Biology Chapter 3 – Human Reproduction
1. Which part of the ovary in mammals acts as an endocrine gland after ovulation?
A. Germinal epithelium
C. Graafian follicle
D. None of the above
2. In human females, menstruation can be deferred by the administration of _____
A. Combination of estrogen and progesterone
B. FSH only
C. LH only
D. Combination of LH and FSH
3. Ultrasound of how much frequency is beamed into the human body for sonography?
A. 0.01-0.015 MHz
B. 1-15 MHz
C. 130-150 MHz
D. 190-250 MHz
4. Withdrawal of which of the following hormones is the immediate cause of menstruation?
5. The change in the amount of yolk and its distribution in the egg will affect ______
B. Formation of zygote
C. Pattern of cleavage
D. Number of Blastomeres produced
6. Foetal ejection reflex in human female is induced by
A. Oxytocin release
B. Differentiation of mammary glands
C. Fully developed foetus and placenta
D. None of the above
7. Which of the following is most likely a reason for not occurring regular menstruation cycle in females?
A. Maintenance of high concentration of sex hormones in the bloodstream
B. Maintenance of hypertrophic endometrial lining
C. Retention of well-developed corpus luteum
D. Fertilization of the ovum
8. In humans, at the end of the first meiotic division, the male germ cells differentiate into _______
A. Secondary spermatocytes
D. Annular tubules
9. Which extra-embryonic membrane in humans prevents the desiccation of the embryo inside the uterus?
B. Yolk sac
D. None of the above
10. In human females, meiosis-II is not completed until ______
A. Uterine implantation
11. Ovulation in the human female normally takes place during the menstrual cycle
(a) at the mind secretory phase
(b) just before the end of the secretory phase
(c) at the beginning of the proliferative phase
(d) at the end of the proliferative phase.
Answer: (d) at the end of the proliferative phase.
12. After ovulation Graafian follicle regresses into
(a) corpus atresia
(b) corpus callosum
(c) corpus luteum
(d) corpus albicans
Answer: (c) corpus luteum
13. Immediately after ovulation, the mammalian egg is covered by a membrane known as______
(b) zona pellucida
(c) corona radiata
(d) vitelline membrane.
Answer: (c) corona radiata
14. Which one of the following events is correctly matched with the time period in a normal menstrual cycle ?
(a) Release of egg : 5 th day
(b) Endometrium regenerates : 5 – 10 days
(c) Endometrium secretes nutrients for implantation: 11 – 18 days
(d) Rise in progesterone level : 1 – 15 days
Answer: (b) Endometrium regenerates : 5 – 10 days
15. If mammalian ovum fails to get fertilised, which one of the following is unlikely ?
(a) Corpus luteum will distintegrate.
(b) Progesterone secretion rapidly declines.
(c) Estrogen secretion increases.
(d) Primary follicle starts developing.
Answer: (c) Estrogen secretion increases.
16. A human female reaches menopause aroung the age of
(a) 50 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 70 years
(d) 25 years.
Answer: (a) 50 years
17. A reaction of granules content which harden the zona pellucida and ensures sure block to polyspermy is
(a) acrosomal reaction
(b) cortical reaction
(c) acrosin reaction
(d) bindin reaction.
Answer: (b) cortical reaction
18. Which part of the sperm plays an important role in penetrating the egg membrane___?
Answer: (d) Acrosome
19. In oocyte secondary maturation occurs in
(b) abdominal cavity
(c) Fallopian tube
Answer: (c) Fallopian tube
20. Besides activating the egg another role of a sperm is to carry to egg
Answer: (c) DNA
31. Preparation of sperm before penetration of ovum is
(b) cortical reaction
Answer: (a) spermiation
32. Spermiation is the process of the release of sperms from_____
(b) vas deferens
(d) prostate gland
Answer: (a) seminiferous
33. Mature Graafian follicle is generally present in the ovary of a healthy human female around
(a) 5-8 day of menstrual cycle
(b) 11-17 day of menstrual cycle
(c) 18-23 day of menstrual cycle
(d) 24-28 day of menstrual cycle.
Answer: (b) 11-17 day of menstrual cycle
34.Acrosomal reaction of the sperm occurs due to…
(a) its contact with zona pellucida of the ova
(b) reactions within the uterine environment of the female
(c) reactions within the epididymal environment of the male
(d) androgens produced in the uterus.
Answer: (a) its contact with zona pellucida of the ova
35. Which one of the following is not a male accessory gland____?
(a) Seminal vesicle
(d) Bulbourethral gland
Answer: (b) Ampulla
36. Which among the following has 23 chromosomes ?
(c) Secondary oocyte
Answer: (c) Secondary oocyte
37. Which of the following hormones is not secreted by human placenta____?
Answer: (d) LH
38. The vas deferens receives duct from the seminal vesicle and opens into urethra as___________
(b) ejaculatory duct
(c) efferent ductule
Answer: (b) ejaculatory duct
39. Urethral meatus refers to the
(a) urinogenital duct
(b) opening of vas deferens into urethra
(c) external opening of the urinogenital duct
(d) muscles surrounding the urinogenial duct.
Answer: (c) external opening of the urinogenital duct
40.Morula is a developmental stage________
(a) between the zygote and blastocyst
(b) between the blastocyst and gastrula
(c) after the implantation
(d) between implantation and parturition.
Answer: (a) between the zygote and blastocyst
41.The membranous cover of the ovum at ovulation is
(a) corona radiata
(b) zona radiata
(c) zona pellucida
Answer: (a) corona radiata
42. Identify the odd one from the following
(a) Labia minora
Answer: (a) Labia minora
43.Temperature of the scrotum which is necessary for the functioning of testis is always ________ around below body temperature.
Answer: (a) 2°C
44.Which of the following is correct about mammalian testes ?
(a) Graafian follicles, Sertoli cells, Leydig’s cells
(b) Graafian follicles, Sertoli cells, Seminiferous tubules
(c) Sertoli cells, Seminiferous tubules, Leyding’s cells
(d) Graafian follicle, leyding’s cells, Seminiferous tubule
Answer: (c) Sertoli cells, Seminiferous tubules, Leyding’s cells
45. The nutritive cells found in seminiferous tubules are
(a) Leydig’s cells
(b) atretic follicular cells
(c) Sertoli cells
(d) chromaffin cells.
Answer: (c) Sertoli cells
46. Sertoli cells are regulated by the pituitary hormone known as
Answer: (b) FSH
47. The head of the epididymis at the head of the testis is called
(a) cauda epididymis
(b) vas deferens
(c) caput epididymis
Answer: (c) caput epididymis
48. Seminal plasma in humans is rich in____
(a) fructose and calcium but has no enzymes
(b) glucose and certain enzymes but has no calcium
(c) fructose and certain enzymes but poor in calcium
(d) fructose, calcium and certain enzymes.
Answer: (d) fructose, calcium and certain enzymes.
49. Prostate glands are located below
(b) seminal vesicles
(d) bulbourethral glands
Answer: (b) seminal vesicles
50. The function of the secretion of prostate gland is to_______
(a) inhibit sperm activity
(b) attract sperms
(c) stimulate sperm activity
(d) none of these.
Answer: (c) stimulate sperm activity
Here we discuss about what is sexual reproduction…and all about sexual reproduction of humans and how to do…about human reproduction MCQs. We hope the given Biology MCQs for NEET 2021 with Answers Chapter 3 Human Reproduction will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction MCQs, drop a comment below and we will get back to you response at the earliest.