Surface Chemistry Questions and Answer for NEET
These Surface Chemistry questions are prepared by Our LIVE LEARNS team The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-UG for MBBS, BDS admissions. The exam date for NEET 2021 is August 1 and only two months are left for the national level medical entrance test.
These questions are based on the chapter on Surface Chemistry class 12 chemistry subject there are so many important questions and answer we find for the future doctor It is expected that NEET 2021 application form will release soon on the official website at neet.nta.nic.in and it is likely that more than 15 lakh candidates will appear for NEET 2021. Hence, competition in the exam will be high.
To ace the exam, candidates need to give it all and follow a good preparation strategy. The first and foremost aspect of this is to complete NEET 2021 syllabus. Many students must have done so by now. But if the syllabus is still pending, here is what you should do:
1. If both the dispersed phase and dispersion medium are liquid, then it is called as……
2. What do you mean by lyophilic and lyophobic colloid ?
Ans. The colloid in which the dispersed phase has affinity towards dispersion medium is called as lyophilic the colloid. The colloid in which the dispersed phase has no affinity towards the dispersion medium is called lyophobic colloid.
3. Milk is an example of
4. What is peptisation ?
Ans. The process of converting a freshly prepared precipitate into coloidal form by adding a suitable electrolyte is called peptisation.
5. What is dialysis?
Ans. It is the process of separation of colloidal particles from crystalloids by means of a membrane.
6. How can you prepare colloidal sulphur ?
Ans. Colloidal sulphur can be prepared by passing
H²S gas through a solution of nitric acid or bromine water or sulphur dioxide.
7. What happens when FeCl³ solution is added drop wise to hot water ?
Ans. Colloidal solution of ferric hydroxide is formed.
FeCl³ +3H²O -> Fe(OH)³ +3HCFl
8. The zig-zag motion of colloidal particles in colloidal solution is called as
Ans. Brownian movement
9. Scattering of light radiation by colloidal particles for which path of the beam is becomes visible is called as
Ans. Tyndal effect
10. Tyndal effect is the ____property of colloidal solution.