Teachers Day 2022 Quiz Know About the truths
Here we share the Teachers Day 2022 Quiz that Know About the truths
1. Since when is India celebrating Teachers’ Day?
Explanation: Since 1962, India is celebrating Teachers’ Day.
2. How did Teachers Day originate?
A. Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Birthday of Indira Gandhi
C. Birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
D. None of the above
Explanation: Teachers’ Day in India is celebrated on 5th September to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. He was a renowned scholar, recipient of Bharat Ratna, first Vice-President, and second President of independent India.
3. Which of the following statement is/are correct about Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan:
A. He became the first Vice President of India and was elected to the constituent assembly of India.
B. In 1954, he was awarded Bharat Ratna.
C. He received the Peace Prize of the German Book Trade in 1961.
D. All are correct
Explanation: Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan became the first Vice President of India and was elected to the constituent assembly of India. In 1954, he was awarded Bharat Ratna. He had received the Peace Prize of the German Book Trade in 1961.
4. Who said that “Teaching is not a profession, a way of life”?
A. Dr. Radhakrishnan
B. Swami Vivekananda
C. Gulzarilal Nanda
D. Narendra Modi
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that “Teaching is not a profession, a way of life”.
5. When did Dr. Radhakrishnan become the President of India?
Explanation: Dr. Radhakrishnan became President of India in 1962.
6. University Education Commission was formed in which year?
Explanation: In 1948, University Education Commission was formed.
7. In 1931 Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan became the Vice-Chancellor of which University?
A. Mysore University
B. Andhra University
C. Karnataka University
D. None of the above
Explanation: In 1931, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan became the Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University.
8. On which date in India Teachers Day is celebrated?
A. 14 November
B. 5 October
C. 5 September
D. 5 October
Explanation: In India, Teachers Day is celebrated on 5 September.
9. Guess who was the teacher of Lord Krishna?
B. Sandipani Muni
C. Rishi Visishtha
D. Garga Muni
Explanation: Sandipani Muni was the teacher of Lord Krishna.
10. In which subject did Dr. Radhakrishnan did his Post Graduation?
Explanation: Dr. Radhakrishnan had completed his Post Graduation in Philosophy subject.