Correct Answer: A 
1. Which of the following makes a financial institution a bank?
2. Creation of money by commercial banks refers to
3. How much money are banks able to create is determined by
4. The Value of Money Multiplier equal
5. When the central bank sells securities in the market, the credit creation capacity of the commercial banks is likely to
6. Lowering of CRR by the central bank has the following impact on the credit creation capacity of the commercial banks
7. Raising Reverse Repo Rate by the central bank is likely to have the following impact on demand for goods and services in the economy
8.With lowering margin requirements by the Central bank, the borrowing capacity of the borrowers
9. What items are not included in the Money supply measure?
10. High powered Money consists of
11. Money Supply refers to
12. Money Supply is a______concept
13. Which one of these is a limitation of the barter exchange?
14. Who regulates the money supply in India?
15. Which of the following is not a problem with the barter system of exchange?
16. Money supply includes
17. Supply of money refers to the quantity of money
18. ______is the main source of money supply in an economy
19. This bank operates in the public interest without any profit motive
20. Through the process of______commercial banks are able to create credit, which is in far excess of the initial deposits
21. What will be the effect of an increase in the ‘Repo Rate on the Money Supply?
22. Banks create credit
23. Which of the following will increase the money supply?
24. In order to reduce credit in the country, RBI may
25. The one rupee note and coins are issued by
26. Which of these is not the function of the central bank?
27. Other name of legal reserve requirement is
28. Which of the following is not the function of the central Bank
29. Which bank controls the banking and monetary structure of India?
30. Which institution performs the activity of credit creation
1. What is the minimum age prescribed by the Constitution of India for a candidate to be elected as Vice president of India?
2. Which among the following articles of the Constitution of India abolishes untouchability?
3. New All India services can be initiated in India only if the following makes a recommendation?
4. How many states are part of the North eastern Council ?
5. In which year the legislative council of Tamilnadu was abolished?
6. Who among the following presidents of India was the first Chief Minister of Modern states in India?
7. Who called the Governor of a state as “federal fireman”?
8. In which year, Daman & Diu were separated from Goa?
9. Freedom of Press is implicit under which article of the Constitution of India?
10. In which case, the Supreme Court held that the Preamble is an integral part of the constitution?
11. How many times does the word “Secular” appear in our constitution?
12. The Upper House of Egypt parliament is known as
13. Which of the following is not a correct feature of the parliamentary system of government in India?
14. In which year was the first linguistic State formed?
15. Under which Article the Parliament can prescribe residence within a state or union territory?
16. Which of the following articles of Part III belongs to a different category?
17. In which country does the institution of ‘Shadow Cabinet’ exist?
18. According to which Constitutional Amendment defectors have no more protection on grounds of splits?
19. When was the Parliamentary Forum on Millennium Development Goals created?
20. What is the maximum age until which a Supreme Court judge can hold office?
1. Who administers the oath of office to the President?
2. Where can be the impeachment charges initiated against the President of India?
3. In how much time the vacant post of President should be filled?
4. To whom does the Vice-President submit his resignation?
5. Who described the Prime Minister as “the steering wheel of the ship of the state”?
6. Which act of Parliament abolished the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Council?
7. Who has the final power to decide whether a particular bill is a money bill or not?
8. Which of the following can only discuss the budget but cannot vote on the demands for grants?
9. Which of the following Union Territories has a High Court of its own?
10. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) was established in which year?
11. When was the Customs Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT) constituted?
12. How many ex-officio members are there in the National Human Rights Commission?
13. Where is the headquarters of the National Human Rights Commission?
14. Who can be the chair of the Finance Commission in India?
15. What is the main basis for allocation of seats to various States in the Lok Sabha?
16. Which article contains provisions regarding removal and suspension of a member of a Public Service Commission?
17. In which year was the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India established?
18. Where is the headquarters of the National Human Rights Commission?
19. Which part of the Constitution makes provisions with regard to the electoral system in India?
20. In which year elections to the parliament were de-linked from elections to the state assemblies?
1. Which article of the Indian Constitution provides for Vice-President of India?
2. Which among the following constitutional amendment acts, reduced the age of voting from 21 years to 18 years?
3. What is the maximum gap / interval between two sessions of parliament?
4. Which among the following articles defines the Money Bill?
5. Which among the following schedules is related to the responsibilities of Municipalities?
6. Which of the following are the conditions for acquiring Indian Citizenship?
7. Which Constitutional Amendment gave Right to Education to children in India?
8. Which among the following acts was known as the Anarchical and Revolutionary Crime act 1919?
9. Which of the following statements is an incorrect statement about the Finance Commission?
10. Which part of the Indian Constitution deals with the Panchayats?
12. Which of the following depicts the correct sequence in the context of Preamble of the Constitution of India?
13. India had transferred Berubari territory to which of the following countries?
14. Which of the following writs guarantee personal freedom?
15. What are Dilatory motions in context with the procedure in parliament?
16. Which act of British India was one of the main sources of the Constitution of India?
17. Who is called ‘Modern Manu’?
18. Currently how many Union Territories are there in India?
19. How many Fundamental Rights did the Indian Constitution contain initially ?
20. Who is the leader of the Parliament?
Q1. The Universal/World Children’s Day is celebrated on __________.
Q2. Who has been selected for the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award for 2021 by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) Council?
Q3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has handed over the indigenously built light combat helicopters (LCH), developed by __________.
Q4. Which two will be facilitated with the Indian Film Personality of the Year award at IFFI 2021
Q5. SIDBI has entered into a partnership with which of the following to help MSMEs?
Q6. Who has authored her first Novel ‘Lal Salaam: A Novel’?
Q7. What is the theme of Universal/World Children’s Day 2021?
Q8. According to the latest ‘World Bank’s Remittance Prices Worldwide Database’ report by the World Bank, which country became the world’s largest recipient of remittances by receiving USD 87 billion in 2021?
Q9. Who has written the book “Srimad Ramayanam”?
Q10. Who has received the 12th Manipur State Award for Literature 2020 for his book “Ei Amadi Adungeigi Ithat”?
1.Which among the following is popularly called Hypo?
2.“Oil of mirbane” is the most common name of which among the following?
3.Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
4.Which among the following is a major component of Gobar Gas?
5.What is the common name of Calcium Sulphate Hemihydrate?
6.Which among the following was the first artificially produced element?
7.Which of the following elements have the lowest and highest boiling point in the Periodic table?
8.Consider the following comparisons of Alkali Metals and Alkaline Earth Metals
9.Nerve agents are a class of
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
2. Educated in England at Harrow and Cambridge, what occupation did Nehru qualify for?
3. Nehru became friends with Mahatma Gandhi and joined what independence group in 1918?
4. From where Jawaharlal Nehru had completed his studies for a barrister?
5. When did Jawaharlal Nehru first meet Mahatma Gandhi?
6. International Children’s Day is observed on ____ ?
7. Luxor is the city of_____?
8. Who began the Children’s Day celebration?
9. Which of these countries first declared Children’s Day as a public holiday?
10. In which place Jawaharlal Nehru organised the first Kisan March?
11. On what important issue did Nehru and Gandhi differ?
12. In which place Jawaharlal Nehru organised the first Kisan March?
13. When Jawaharlal Nehru became the General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee?
14. Which of the following legislative initiatives did Nehru not introduce?
15. In preparing India for the future, which of the following was not an area Nehru influenced?
16. When was Jawaharlal Nehru elected as the President of the Lahore Session of the Indian National Congress?
17. What incident affected Nehru’s political standing and his health?
18. Which newspaper was started by Jawaharlal Nehru?
19. Which of the following legislative initiatives did Nehru not introduce?
20. Who swore in Nehru as India’s first Prime Minister?
1. Gandhi’s inspiration for civil disobedience came from the writings of
2. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was called as Mahatma by
3. During the Non-Cooperation Movement, which award did Gandhiji return?
4. When was Mahatma Gandhi arrested during the ‘Quit India Movement’ of 1942?
5. Gandhiji believed that
6. At which one of the following places did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?
7. Who is the author of Gandhiji’s favourite Bhajan ‘Vaishnava jana to tene kahiye’?
8. In Gandhian Socialism
9. October 2, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi is internationally observed as –
10. At which of the following sessions of the Indian National Congress, did Gandhiji preside as the President?
11. Which of the following Round Table Conferences was attended by Mahatma Gandhi?
12. Who said about Gandhiji “Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this walked the earth in flesh and blood?
13. Who led the salt Satyagraha Movement with Gandhi?
14. In which of the following movements did Mahatma Gandhi make the first use of hunger Strike as a weapon?
15. Gandhiji organized ‘Dandi March’ in 1930 against :
16. Who led the extremists before the arrival of Gandhi on the political scene for India’s freedom struggle?
17. Which of these slogans is associated with Gandhiji?
18. Who of the following is considered the political guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
19. Which of the following newspapers was NOT published by Mahatma Gandhi?
20. Which of the following books has NOT been written by Mahatma Gandhi?
21. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi finally return to India from South Africa?
22. To how many years of imprisonment was Mahatma Gandhi sentenced for the first time in India?
23. Which of the following movements was NOT started by Gandhiji?
24. In relation to which of the following did Gandhi use the phrase “Post-dated cheque on a crashing bank”?
25. Which of the following is not correct about Mahatma Gandhi?
1. What was the age of Gandhi ji at the time of his marriage?
2. Where was Gandhi Ji born?
3. Who was the political guru of Mahatma Gandhi ji?
4. From which station in South Africa Gandhi was thrown out of the train?
5. How old was Gandhi when he reached London to become a barrister?
6. At which place was Gandhiji arrested for the first time by the British Government for sedition?
7. On which day of March 1930, the famous Dandi March launched by Gandhi ji?
8. When was the Gandhi – Irwin Pact signed?
9. Who killed Gandhi Ji?
10. Who was given the slogan ‘Do or die’?
Champaran Satyagraha (1917) First Civil Disobedience Movement.
Ahmedabad Mill Strike (1918) Ahmedabad textile laborers win strike for economic justice, 1918
Kheda Satyagraha (1918): First Non – Cooperation Movement.
What is Rowlatt Act 1919
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre (13th April, 1919)
Khilafat Movement 1919
Chauri Chaura Incident
Significance of the Non-Cooperation Movement
Swaraj Party 1923
Simon Commission (1927)
Spread of the movement
First Round Table Conference
Second Round Table Conference
Third Round Table Conference
Communal Award (16th Aug,1932)
Nehru Report (1928)
The Report favoured
Civil Disobedience Movement (1930-1934)
What Is Civil Disobedience Movement (1930-1934)
National Movement during 2nd world war
August Offer (8th Aug,1940)
Rejection of Cripps proposal
Quit India Movement (1942-1944)
Q.1- When was Bhagat Singh born?
Q.2: Bhagat Singh was executed in which of the following case:
Q.3: When was Bhagat Singh executed?
Q.4: In connection with the Lahore Conspiracy Case, consider the following:
Q.5: Bhagat Singh was executed at the age of ____.
Q.6: An 18-foot tall bronze statue of Bhagat Singh was installed in ______.
Q.7: On the 50th death anniversary of Bhagat Singh, a museum was inaugurated in his ancestral village. What is the name of the museum?
Q.8: Which among the following books is not written by Bhagat Singh?
Q.9: Which was the first film to be made on the life of Bhagat Singh?
Q.10: 5 rupees coin was released by RBI on the occasion of_____.
1. What are the five major freedom movements initiated by Mahatma Gandhi ?
2. What was the non-cooperation movement?
3. What was salt Satyagraha?
4. What is the Quit India Movement ?
5. What are the main weapons of Mahatma Gandhi?
6. How many people joined Gandhi in the salt march?
7. What is Gandhism ?
8. What is Gandhi’s main philosophy ?
9. What are Gandhi’s Four ideologies ?
10. What qualities made Gandhi “Mahatma” ?
1. Which bank controls the banking and monetary structure of India?
2. Which institution performs the activity of credit creation
3. Which of these conditions is needed for a financial institution to become a bank?
4. Reverse Repo Rate is the rate at which Central Bank
5. Demand Deposits include
6. What is the defect of the barter system?
7. Which of the following is the credit money?
8. In order to encourage investment in the economy, the Central Bank may ____
9. What are the alternative measures of money supply in India?
10. When was the minimum reserve system started in India?
11. High Powered Money includes
12. Who has the right of note issue?
13. What are the advantages of the Barter System?
14. Money is what money does.” Who said it?
15. Money is a pivot around which the whole economy clusters.” Who said it?
16. The functions of money include
17. Which of the following is not a function of money?
18. Which is the Agency Function of Commercial Banks?
19. Credit Multiplier is
20. Credit money is increased when CRR
21. The full form of ATM is
22. The main function of a commercial bank is
23. What is the Central Bank of India?
24. Which type of currency is issued by the Central Bank?
25. Which is the major objective of credit control?
26. Which is not a quantitative method of credit control?
27. Reserve Bank of India was established in
28. Banking Sector Reforms in India began in
29. 14 big scheduled commercial banks in India were nationalised in
30. The function of money is
1. Which country released a bill that would increase monitoring of civil society groups?
2. Which state has been declared a “Disturbed area” for six more months, by the Home Ministry?
3. Nancy Grace Roman Space Telescope is being developed by which country?
4. Aspergillosis, which was making news recently, is a ………….. disease.
5. Which sector accounted for around 43 per cent in the total foreign inflows of India in 2020-21?
6. Which institution implements the “Horticulture Cluster Development Programme”?
7. Positive Indigenisation List’, which was making news recently, is associated with which Ministry?
8. Red Tourism’, which was seen in the news, is associated with which country?
9. Leadership Group for Industry Transition, Lead IT, is the climate change initiative led by India and ………
10. Which is the host country for this year’s world Environment Day celebrations on June 5?
11. India and which country agreed to explore Green hydrogen, set up renewable energy corridors, and projects in the natural gas sector?
12. Cook Strait, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which country?
13. Which organisation has launched a smart anti-airfield weapon, along with Indian Air Force (IAF)?
14. Which social media platform has launched two cyber safety campaigns named ‘Safe Stree’ and ‘My Kanoon’?
15. Clean Green Village week has been observed under which scheme?
16. What is the name of the famous meteor shower that occurs every November?
17. What is the rank of India in the inaugural Global Drug Policy Index 2021?
19. What is the name of the world’s first plasmid DNA vaccine to treat Covid-19?
20. Which state was formed on November 9 as the 27th state of India?
When selecting a meat animal on structural soundness, special emphasis should be placed on what body parts?
What is the minimum recommended resting area for a market beef animal?
Corn silage, pasture, and hay are examples of what type of feed?
When is the best time to start training a beef calf to lead?
Name a piece of equipment used to dehorn a newborn calf.
What is a learn by doing non-competitive 4-H activity involving several mini learning stations called?
What is the sheet that lists the sire and dam of a purebred animal called?
What is the minimum area recommended for an outside exercise area for a market beef animal?
What grain raised on Minnesota farms is the most common concentrate in beef rations?
What type of halter is best for breaking a beef calf to lead?
When is the best time to dehorn a calf?
What is the event called that involves judges, several classes of 4 animals of beef, sheep and swine?
At what age should a beef heifer be bred?
A feed box or bunk for a market beef animal should be how far from the ground or floor?
What is the most important vitamin for a breeding beef animal?
From what side do you lead a beef calf?
What is the process called in which the testicles of male calves are removed?
What is the name for a two minute presentation in a Judging Contest where the participant discusses a class of livestock?
What is the amount of fat on a market animal called?
How many linear feet of bunk space does a market beef animal require?
Calcium and phosphorus are examples of what type of nutrients?
What is the name of a tool used by beef showmen to adjust the legs on a beef calf?
What is a piece of equipment used for castrating a calf?
What are the birth dates, adjusted weaning weights, adjusted yearling weights called in a judging contest?
By what date each year must market beef steers in Minnesota be weighed and identified?
How many gallons of water will a 1000 pound steer drink per day if the outside temperature is 50°F?
What feed ingredient is normally fed free-choice to beef cows on pasture?
If a show stick is used by a beef showmen to apply pressure behind the dew claw, what direction will the calf likely move his foot?
What is a common parasite of cattle?
In a class of 4 animals in a judging contest, how many possible placings are there?
What is a beef animal that naturally lacks horns called?
How many gallons of water will a 100 pound steer drink per day if the outside temperature is 90°F?
Besides a balanced ration, a clean, fresh supply of this item is essential in feeding market beef?
When a beef showmen uses a show stick to press back between the toes in the left of the foot, the calf will likely move the foot in what direction?
What are two causes of scours?
What is the maximum length of time a set of oral reasons should be?
Name a popular British beef breed that is black?
What season of the year do most beef cows calve?
What is a commercial feed used to raise the protein level of beef ration called?
Doing things such as brushing, washing and clipping are referred to as what in a beef project?
What is the act of removing horns from cattle called?
How far should a person stand from the judge when presenting oral reasons?
How many animals are in a class at most judging contests?
How many months after calving will a beef cow normally come into heat?
A normal beef steer will consume what percent of its body weight in feed each day?
What is the main reason for good grooming in a beef animal?
What is the normal temperature of a cow?
When giving oral reasons on a pair of animals, what are the merits for the second place animal in a pair called?
What causes dark cutting beef?
What piece of equipment is necessary to weigh calves for performance records?
If a steer is fed too much roughage relative to grain, how may it’s visual appearance change?
Ideally, how often should a beef calf be brushed and combed?
What is the normal pulse rate for cattle?
What is a meeting in a club or county in a specific project area called?
Rump roast comes from what beef wholesale cut?
When figuring an adjusted weaning weight, name one of the adjustment factors.
What feed grain is the most common energy source in a market beef ration?
How often should a beef calf be washed the final 2 months before a County Fair?
What is the normal respiration rate for cattle?
For most 4-H livestock project members the biggest livestock show held locally is what event?
Porterhouse steak comes from what beef wholesale cut?
Once a heifer has a calf she is called what?
Name a method used to get supplemental feed to beef calves on pasture prior to weaning?
If all the soap is not rinsed out of a beef calf during washing it will result in what condition?
What are two factors which may influence body temperature in a healthy animal?
What livestock group sponsors and coordinates the 4-H Livestock Auction at the Minnesota State Fair?
T-bone steak comes from what beef wholesale cut?
What precautions can be taken with dehorning tools to prevent infections?
Name 2 feedstuff commonly used in creep feed for beef calves?
What is done to a beef calf to improve the way the calf stands and walks?
Where is a cow’s pulse taken?
What is the name of an event where beef steers are weighed and identified?
A sound commercial ewe project should be evaluated on what basis?
How much space should be provided for each ewe?
How many pounds of hay will we eat in a 200 day winter period?
Small wire brushes used to fluff wool are called?
What are 4 of the major diseases affecting sheep?
Name two lamb carcass quality grades.
Name seven of the approximately 21 sheep breeds in the U.S.
How much dry lot space should you have per ewe?
How many pounds of grain will a ewe lambing in February need a year?
What should you wash your sheep with?
What is a high temperature for a sheep?
Name two lamb carcass yield grades.
What are the two major economic traits to look for when selecting sheep?
What is a lamb creep?
How many heads of sheep can an acre of good pasture support?
Name two basic equipment items for grooming.
What are two signs a sheep may be getting sick?
To measure the fat thickness of a lamb carcass, the carcass is ribbed between what ribs?
What is fecundity?
When is it best to shear?
How many pounds should you feed ewes during early gestation?
What is the stand called that is used when grooming?
A normal healthy sheep will do what when approached?
What is the carcass from a young sheep called?
What factors influence milk yield of ewe?
What should you do with sheared wool?
Aside from grains and hay, what is essential to feeding sheep?
How soon before the show should you trim the lamb’s feet?
What should you first do with a sick sheep?
What is the carcass from an old sheep called?
At what age do the down creeds reach sexual maturity?
Name two factors that can adversely affect profits.
When lactating, how much grain should we receive?
How should you position the lamb to trim the feet?
What is enterotoxemia?
What is the blood grade name of wool with the finest diameter?
What is gainability?
Name three factors aside for the capital costs that affect production costs.
What should be the proportion of hay:grain for lactating ewes?
Which portion of the hoof should be trimmed?
How can you prevent enterotoxemia?
What sheep breed has all black heads and legs?
What is considered the third most important economic trait of sheep?
How many more non-lactating ewes can be grazed per acre than lactating ewes?
How old before lambs begin to eat dry feed?
What can happen if you cut a hoof too deeply?
What are sheep keds?
What two breeds were originally crossed to make the Suffolk breed?
What determines clean fleece weight?
Have ewe prices risen or declined since 1981?
What are three of the feed ingredients in a well balanced ration?