Tokyo Olympic 2020 Quiz: Check the Latest Important Questions and Answers related to Olympic Games
Today’s Olympic quiz covers questions and answers related to Tokyo Olympics 2020 including Tokyo Olympic Opening Ceremony Date, Indian contingent size and Indian track and field athletes among others.
Here the live learns team Tokyo Olympic 2020 Quiz: The Current Affairs Quiz section of LIVE LEARNS aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. Today’s Olympic quiz covers questions and answers related to Tokyo Olympics 2020 including Tokyo Olympic Opening Ceremony Date, Indian contingent size and Indian track and field athletes among others.
1. Which of the following was the first winter Olympics sports to be included in the summer Olympics?
A) horse riding
B) ice hockey
2. which of the following cities won the right to host the 2020 Olympics games?
3.How many rings are present in the Olympics flag?
4. who won the gold medal in the 400 m run at two consecutive Olympic Games?
A) carl Lewis
B) Gregory Haughton
C) Michael jonshon
5.In which year the first recorded Olympic was held?
A) 90 AD
B) 920 BC
C) 854 Bc
D) 776 BC
6. which city is the first to be awarded both summer and winter Olympics in the world?
7.who of the among was the first female Olympics champion?
A) Agnes Morton
B) Louise martin
C) Charlotte cooper
D) Helen Jackson
8. At which of the following places the Olympic flame is lit before the start of the Olympic game every four year?
A) Temple of Hera
B) temple of Zeus
C)temple of Diana
D) temple of Artemis
9. Who among the following was the first to win an individual medal in an Olympics game?
A) mirabai chun
B) Rajyavardhan singh Rathore
C) kernam malleshwari
D) K. D jadhav
10.who of the among was the first person to complete the 100 m event in 10 seconds?
A) jesse Owens
B) Jim Hines
C) Usain Bolt
D) Ben Johnson